Subscribe Us

header ads

TCS NQT INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE OF ECE STUDENT. Nov 10 to Nov 13

 TCS NQT INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE OF ECE STUDENT. Nov 10 to Nov 13 2020





ECE - Interview Experience  : 1

My TCS NQT interview Experience

Started with TR:

1. Tell me about your project
2. Project in brief
3. Tools used in project
4. Polymorphism with example
5. Fibbanacci series and code
6. Method overloading
7. Method overriding with examples
8. Interface
9. Which langauge your comfortable in programming and Why?
10. Do you have any questions


MR:

1. Hobbies
2. Relate your hobbies with team work
3. Like to work with team or individual
4. Given a situation ( if all the 3 members of your team given the whole work to
you what will you do)
5. Do you think team sprit is required or not if yes justify with recent live
experience
6. Why did you choose IT profession rather that ECE domain




ECE - Interview Experience  : 2

Time:50 minutes.

 Technical Round

Q1. Introduction
Q2. Detail Explanation of project.
Q3. Question based on project ( approx 6-7 qn )
Q4. I've done certification on Java and also mentioned in Skill, so they asked qn
based on java.
Q5. What is JVM,JDK,JIT.
Q6. Why java is platform independent.
Q7. What is platform.
Q8. Qn based on C, what is dangling pointer.(only 1 qn).

 Mangerial Round


Q1. He gave me qn on situation based and asked my opinion on it.
Q2. Another situation based qn.
Q2. He gave me a puzzle and gave 2 min to solve, I cant get the exact ans but I
told the procedure and he is satisfied with it.
Q3. A simple puzzle.

 HR

Q1. Wht TCS.
Q2. talking about the bond.
Q3. Tell me 3 qualities, I explained with examples.
Q3. Any shift issue, preffered location.
Q4. He asked my marks from 10th, 12th and upto 6 sem.
Q5. Any question.

Subscribe our YouTube channel for placement updates

ECE - Interview Experience  : 

So the interview was from

1. Introduce yourself
2. Last movie you watched ,and story of that movie:-D
3. Native place

Then TR started asking with

which language you are comfortable in
I told C and only basics
Also asked me to rate myself out of 10 ,,, I said 7 XD
1. Compiler and interpreter difference?
2. Header file and types
3. Calloc and malloc
4. Semiconductor related Q
5. Signal IP address ?
And some around 3 questions of TR I didn't know they were about Python

MR:-


1. About 3rd year project and 4th year project idea
2. Why IT field
3. How much day you will need to learn python and cpp
4. What according to you is quality required to be a CEO
5. do you have any questions for me ?

HR :-


1.can you be comfortable in new place (relocation)
2. Asked about Food related at new place
3. Situation handling question

Post a Comment

0 Comments